T+ M Billing Workflow
1. Enter time in Pre-Time Card
a. If utilizing Service Tech, continue to enter time in Service Tech.
b. Use Update Labor Hours to Payroll once time is entered.
2. Update T&M Pre-Time
3. Run the T&M Summary Billing Selection for the specific jobs that should be billed, or for all jobs.
4. If further detail is needed for a job billing, run the T&M Detail Billing Selection
5. Push the billing to Accounts Receivable by running Update T&M Billings
6. Print customer invoice from AR Customer Invoices
NOTE: For the purpose of job costing, costs will post to the job after payroll is processed.
NOTE: For work orders, all work orders must have a labor and material rate level to each customer and/or work order.