How to Request a Company Copy
If you need to create a new company in Vista, you will want to copy most of the setup data from an existing company. The only way to do this is to make a request through Viewpoint Professional Services.
- Create the new company in HQ Company Setup
- Log in to Clearview and click Services > Request Custom Services
- Enter your Email and phone number in the Contact Information section
- In the Product Information section, select Vista by Viewpoint. In Module, select Other - Vista
- In the Cast Type section, select Conversions of customer's business data and documents from one Viewpoint product to another Viewpoint product
- In the Case Priority section, select the appropriate case priority. For a company copy, normally this will be "Average"
- In the Case Information section, put "Company Copy" in the summary and include any details in the details section
- Attach the company copy worksheet.
- Click to accept the Terms and Conditions and then click Submit
- Viewpoint Professional Services will contact you and provide you with a Company Copy Survey to fill out. Normally a company copy takes 3 hours.